National Team Manager:
The National Team managers (Senior & Junior) of the Racquetball Association of Ireland are responsible for:
- Assisting the National Coach with selecting a panel and finally a team for International Championships.
- Organizing team selection trials if necessary.
- Organizing training weekends for the panel and team.
- Ensuring all team members sign the players code of conduct.
- Ordering team equipment, track suits and shirts.
- Booking of airline tickets, airport transfers and hotels for the team.
- Coordinate with National Coach the Organising and practice sessions for the team at the venue of the championships before the championships begin.
- Ensuring team members are aware of team wear uniform protocol.
- Ensuring that each team member is aware of official protocol at the tournament, and that team members are aware of match schedules
- Being court side when players are competing
- Attending any meetings/functions that the tournament organisers request.
- Providing a written report to the EXCO after the Championships have concluded,
- Managers of International Teams shall have completed relevant RAI Coaching Courses, relevant Safeguarding Courses and be Garda vetted.